Terms & Conditions for using Face & Speak
- The user acknowledges having reached the legal age (over 18 years old) and possessing the legal capacity to participate in services offered by F & S, and in this way accepts the constraints of this agreement and understands and accepts in their entirety the conditions explained here in order to use this website and to contract the services offered.
- By registering at F & S, you will have a user name and a personally selected password, which will be communicated at a later date via email. F & S is not responsible for misuse of the password caused by you as a registered user. It is your responsibility to properly preserve the keys and passwords that will be necessary to log in as a registered user, preventing improper use or access to third parties.
- In order to use the services of F & S, the user will have to register as a client, stating that all information provided at the time of registration is true, complete, and accurate. Whoever registers expressly authorizes F & S to proceed with an automated filing of personal data contained in the form fields as necessary for the proper performance of its services. According to decree n. 196/2003 (regarding protection of personal data), F & S guarantees the users of this site: http://www.faceandspeak.com, that the acquired data will be collected and processed in compliance with current legislation, respecting the principles of fairness, transparency, confidentiality, and protection of the client’s rights. By submitting your personal data to F & S through this website, you authorize the company to make use of it in the time allowed and required for the provision of the services requested. The user expressly authorizes the disclosure of such data to third parties if it is necessary for the proper performance of the services provided, always respecting current legislation. The person in charge of registration, as well as the Holder of the data processing is now Face & Speak, Clara-Hätzler Str. 5 - 86161 Augsburg.
- Purchased lessons are not refundable.
- All content, trademarks, logos, designs, etc. appearing on the F & S website are protected by rights of intellectual and industrial property as expressly reserved to F & S or, in this case, to persons or companies listed as authors or rights holders. Violation of the above rights will be prosecuted in accordance with the legislation in force. It is therefore forbidden to reproduce, use, modify, distribute or publicly communicate by any title or means of the totality of the contents of an email to F & S for uses that differ from the legitimate information or accession by users to services. In any case, you will need prior written consent of F & S.
- Sending and remission of data by the user via the F & S web address or information from here is protected by the most modern techniques of electronic security on the network. Similarly, the data supplied and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent access to any third party without your permission. F & S realizes all the necessary efforts in order to have the most up-to-date systems to ensure the effectiveness of the security systems.
- Links to other web pages that appear in F & S web pages are a purely informative tool for the user. Therefore, F & S is not responsible for the products, services, or content that are offered or provided on the pages located at another domain.
- If any clause included in these general conditions is declared fully or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall affect only that provision or part thereof that is invalid or unenforceable under the general conditions for all the rest and considering that provision or part thereof that is not affected as in force.